* Accounts preparation for Limited Companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships
* Looking after a diverse portfolio of clients
* Working closely with the partners
* Liaising with clients advising them on accounting systems and processes
* Supervision of junior staff
* Bookkeeping activities
The perfect Senior Accountant will be ACCA/ACA qualified/part qualified with a minimum of three years' experience working within a busy public practice accountancy firm and have a proven track record of delivering exceptional results to a range of clients.
This is a Senior Accountant job ideally suited to those who will be looking to progress and eventually manage their own portfolio and supervise juniors alongside.
* Strong organisation and time management skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Superb technical ability
* Problem-solving approach
* Willingness to undertake further training