Customer Service Co-ordinator - Permanent
Customer Service Co-Ordinator
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our Clients Technical team for a Customer Service Administrator. As part of the team you will work to ensure the customer's requirements are supported to a high standard, making sure the area runs smoothly and efficiently. You will be reporting to the QHS Manager.
You will have experience of administration support to senior management with excellent clerical and organisational skills. You will be able to manage a complex and demanding workload, be capable of working to deadlines and have a can do attitude.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Complaint handling
- Acknowledging complaints promptly and responding to them within set time limits, systematically and fairly
- Resolving customers' queries within agreed authority, investigating the cause of any complaints, gathering information
- Summarising any additional actions required, advising customers when they can expect a final response, drafting and sending out correspondence
- Maintaining customer related information systems for accurate record keeping
- Perform customer complaints internal audits, producing reports and issuing to the business
- Maintaining complaint database
- Providing help and advice to customers
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email and face-to-face
- Handling internal packaging issues
- Liaise any packaging issues with supplier, investigating the cause, gathering information
- Maintain internal packaging complaints database
- Regular liaison with Managers & Directors and attending any relevant meetings
- Investigating and solving problems
- Measuring service levels
- Collecting and sending samples to customers
- Approving labels
- Assist QHS Manager with audits (internal and external) if required
- Helping in the lab if required (training will be provided)
- Excellent communication, verbal and written English necessary
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Any other duties as and when required
Our Client requires Excel to at least intermediate level, have experience of other Microsoft packages, web/internet and electronic diaries if at all possible.
The working hours are Monday - Thursday - 8:30am - 5:00pm and Friday 8:30am - 3:00pm. This role is to start immediately.
Our client requires a candidate who can adapt quickly from one task to another, is very hands on and can use their own initiative, has a down to earth yet professional manner and someone who can bring harmony to this lovely working environment.
Interviews will take place on Thursday 17th August 2017 in central Birmingham, therefore candidates must be available to attend on that day.