Transport Planner Job Description
Car Vehicle Deliveries Ltd are looking for an experienced Transport Planner to assist the Transport Manager and logistics team with Vehicle deliveries nationwide, Candidates must be able to work within a very busy environment in Birmingham,Alcester, customer service and sales, with a positive attitude a must.
Utilising a small fleet of vans and Plate Drivers and liaising with Pdi Centres, Car Dealers.
Candidates should be able to prioritise their workload and work under pressure to tight deadlines. This is a full-time, permanent position Monday - Friday occasional Saturdays.
Previous experience of transport planning is essential and candidates should be highly competent with Microsoft Office, with attention paid to Excel functionality.
Car Vehicle Deliveries Ltd is an exciting and busy, Vehicle delivery company, operating nationwide vehicle deliveries. Keeping to S.L,A agreements and K.P.I
- Arranging deliveries using the most cost-effective methods available,
- Efficient route planning and organising maintenance for a small fleet of Single Car Transporters and Plate Drivers,
- Liaising with customers and agencies to book vans and drivers when needed,
- Ensuring timely and efficient deliveries in line with customer's requirements and partners,
- Communicating any issues to the logistics team and drivers and resolving any issues quickly.
- Monday-Friday On call from home, Saturday mornings,