x2 Post Room Administration
The purpose of this role is to manage all internal and external post for Holland & Barrett
• Coordinating all internal and external post to the relevant location / store
• Supporting our training and recruitment departments by printing and sending relevant materials
• Sending out store samples that come in for the stores
• Responsible for printing and sending out any printing collateral for Holland and Barrett
• Managing printing for Marketing and Holland and Barrett Events
• Collating the new store tote and sending out, this includes printing the manuals etc for relevant stores
• Managing and posting out uniforms and laundry for uniforms for all stores
• Managing sending out all internal post - Contracts, Certificates, Scale Labels, Gift Vouchers
• Ordering and distributing stationary
8.00 am - 12.30pm and 12.30am - 17.00pm
• Previous post room experience
• Ability to use own initiative
• Excellent organisation and time management skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Flexible with a willingness to learn
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Strong IT skills
• Experience using office machinery
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation's most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go???