Interim Digital Project Manager
Seeking an immediately available Interim Digital Project Manager - if you are immediately available for a 4 month FTC in Kenilworth with a Charitable organisation then I would love to hear from you.
My client requires a Digital Project Manager to work closely with the Senior Marketing team to lead the re-launch of the businesses website as digital communications are vital for the business to help deliver this growth.Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading the project to re-launch the company website (scoping, development, testing and delivery) on time, in budget and on brand.
- Develop and deliver project plans with key milestones and regular progress updates within the business to all key agreed stakeholders.
- Work with all key stakeholders within the business to deliver a web platform that meets total business strategic objectives.
- Work with any agencies that may be required to deliver the project objectives.
- Work with the Marketing & Communications team to ensure the website integrates with all multi-channel communications (integrated marketing campaigns, channel marketing, advertising (PPC, digital, social, press etc), social media, SEO, CRM (email, SMS, DM etc).
- Manage thorough UAT testing to ensure platform is ready for deployment and release.
- Budget management, forecasting, tracking and reconciliation.
- Ensure robust tracking is in place to monitor the effectiveness of the website and recommend appropriate reports to track KPIs in relation to the website. Recommend digital marketing practices to help drive leads, conversions and ultimately revenue.
- Ensure SEO/PPC drives relevant visitors to the website
- Extensive experience of successfully developing and delivering websites.
- Comprehensive knowledge and track record of website development (including CMS, SEO, UX, e-commerce, UAT testing)
- Excellent project planning, management, analysis and reporting skills
- Influential stakeholder management skills
- First-class communications skills
- Flexible and adaptable with ability to think on feet, learn fast and problem solve
- Budget management
- Agency/supplier management
- Drive, motivation and enthusiasm
- A strong interest in the wider digital world
If this Interim Digital Project Manager role sounds of interest and you can commute to Kenilworth then I would love to hear from you.