Web Optimisation Manager
- Popular UK brand.
- Established eCommerce team.
- Collaborative culture.
What you’ll be doing
Your remit will involve delivering the customer testing programme through the multi-variance tool, with the aim of increasing conversions. You will implement these tests and analyse the results in order to produce reports for the wider eCommerce team. In addition, you will support the UX team in driving mobile best practice and ensure a ‘mobile-first’ approach is maintained.
What’s more, you will play a leading role in assessing site usability in comparison to competitors, and identify changes and new initiatives that will drive online sales and deliver a high ROI. This will involve working with 3rd party agencies.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Relevant experience within an eCommerce businesss.
- Experience using MVT and CMS platforms.
- Ability to use web analytics tools.
- Data analysis and reporting experience.
- Experience of tagging solutions would be advantageous.
- Team management skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
A salary circa £27k is on offer, as well as fantastic professional development opportunities. Benefits include 25% store discount, 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), an on-site gym and free parking.
Send through your CV and get in touch with Rina for further details!