Are you an experienced Payroll Administrator? Do you have an excellent knowledge of pensions including Nest Pensions? If so, this is the perfect role for you.
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join a growing team in Shirley.
Responsible to the HR Manager, the Payroll Administrator role sits within the HR Department and the successful candidate will also assist with related HR admin tasks.
Duties and responsibilities;
- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
- Updates payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers.
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and non-taxable wages.
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analysing information.
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintaining Pensions
- SAGE 50 experience
- Excellent knowledge of Pensions
- NEST pensions
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail
This is a temporary to permanent opportunity. Apply today!!!!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit www.randstad.co.uk/how-i-became to find out what you could become.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75452534