Accounts Senior- with flexibility to work from home
The department uses a range of technology tools including cloud accounts and invoice
recognition software to enable them to outsource efficiently and in a timely manner to
clients. Management information in a wide variety of formats is produced and clients interacted
with on a daily basis.
Well established and large independent practice
- The role will involve dealing with the following work:-
- preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts on VAO clients
- preparation and submission of Vat returns, dealing directly with queries arising from those
- develop day-to-day client relationships in connection with those roles
- must be able to communicate regularly, clearly and efficiently with the rest of the VAO team and other departments as well as clients, thinking on their feet at times in a pressurised atmosphere.
- reviewing the work the Semi-Senior.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and qualities:-
- qualified accountant
- practice experience
- VAT return experience
- self motivated, efficient and hard working
- pay attention to detail
- have knowledge of accounting rules
- high level of IT literacy
- have good communication skills- with clients and staff
- must be able to take ownership and responsibility of tasks and follow through to completion
Competitive flexible benefits package as well as real progression prospects
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75453228