Senior Accounts Assistant
Kingscroft Professional Resources have been asked to recruit an experience Senior Accounts Assistant to join a rapidly growing business based in Walsall. This position is perfect for an experienced, hard-working individual seeking a hands on role with varied responsibilities.
As a Senior Accounts Assistant you will:
- Assist with all aspects of Sales Ledger Maintenance:
- A Raising invoices Credits
- A Updating spreadsheets
- A Cash Allocation
- Assist with all aspects of Purchase Ledger Maintenance:
- A Process invoices Credits
- A Statement reconciliation
- A Allocations
- A Query Resolution
- A Payment Processing
- Run weekly KPI reports
- Manage company fuel cards
- Process month end reporting packages
- Preparation of monthly VAT returns
- Job Costing
- Management of Fixed Asset and Hire Purchase register
- Assist Accounts Team as required
- Ad-hoc office tasks as required
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Fully AAT qualified, CIMA/ACCA/ACA Part qualified, relevant business or finance degree, or have significant experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Sage and Microsoft Excel
- Self-motivated and proactive
- A knowledge of the construction industry and CIS tax.
- Experience at a similar level
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing business, in a fast-pace and diverse role. For the right candidate, they are willing to offer a competitive salary and benefits. The role is based in their Walsall office and offers on-site parking.
Keywords: Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger, KPI, Reconciliation, VAT, Reporting, Excel, Sage, Fixed Asset, AAT.