Excellent opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join a very successful, and commercial organisation in the West Midlands.
Delivering refurbishment works to High Rise occupied buildings.
A national housing contractor, delivering repairs, maintenance and construction services to affordable housing providers across the UK.
Taking the lead on extensive high rise occupied building refurbishment programmes.
Carrying out roof, window replacement, internal refurbs- communal areas
Temporary building works - scaffolding, mass climbers and understanding design and build concepts.
EWI and cladding
- Must have a minimum 6 years experience in a PM position working in the housing sector
- Self motivated, establish a team and manage the whole programme effectively
- Ability to build excellent client relationships
- Independent and self sufficient
- D&B Environment
- Target driven
- Extensive compliance and H&S understanding
- Ability to set up a site and mobilise it
- supplier, sub-contract management
- Commercial accumen
- Experience in SoW
- Competitive Salary + benefits
- Confirmed start date
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75454234