Business Development Manager - Export Sales with French Language
Business Development Manager – Export Sales with French Language Skills
Staffordshire, Stoke on Trent, Cheshire, Crewe, Uttoxeter?
Salary £Negotiable DOE + Bonus + Benefits
Business Development Manager required to manage and develop sales of export accounts for this groundbreaking UK supplier of automotive aftermarket parts. French speaking / language skills required.
Our client is has been synonymous with the manufacture of niche quality automotive products since the mid 90’s. They are the largest manufacturer of their type in the UK, have over 35 years’ experience, and stock well over 4,500 different applications.
- Meeting sales goals and revenue expectations through the development of existing accounts
- Delivering organic growth across all product groups within our portfolio
- Attaining new business and market opportunities along with building and promoting strong customer relations
- Identifying emerging markets and being fully aware of our competitor activities
- Design and implementation of sales plan to expand on the current customer base
- Reporting (Verbal and written) to the Sales Assistant and the Sales Director
- Planning and managing your diary / visits in the most effective and efficient way
- Negotiations at director level to buying groups, platforms and national accounts across France
- Monitoring sales and revenue figures in line with targets.
- Under the guidance of the Sales Assistant, implementing promotions to generate the additional sales
- Power-point presentations to group / National management team
- Attend trade shows / trade evenings
- To track, collate and interpret sales and margin data
- Generate timely sales reports via the CRM system
- Analyse data to identify sales opportunities
- Present sales reports and forecast to the management team
- Meet and exceed set sales targets
- Complete and circulate customer visit reports and actions from visits
- Liaise with telesales team to ensure all actions are carried out and communicated back to the customer
- Considerable travel is involved with this role.
- Fluent French and English speaking
- Successful previous experience with track record of exceeding sales targets / business growth/ customer relations
- Experience in planning / implementing company sales strategy plans
- Software applications skills and the ability to scrutinise data
- Strong business sense and industry experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Organisation and planning
- Problem analysis / Problem solving
- Information management
- Presentation skills
- Stress tolerance
- Passion to succeed and exceed company / personal set goals
- Knowledge or experience gained within automotive components or engineering disciplines would be advantageous though not deemed essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world renowned and globally recognised company. The successful applicant will enjoy operating within the strength of an international organisation with the feel of a local business. Your decisions and actions will make a huge impact on the business and visual results will be imminent. Genuine career opportunities are associated with this appointment.
The Way Forward:
Should you wish to be considered for the above role of Business Development Manager (France), please apply via forwarding your CV in the first instance to Gary Horwood, Glen Callum Associates Ltd.
JOB REF 2662GH
Glen Callum Associates are leading automotive recruitment specialists for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.