Robert Half have been appointed to work with a prestigious business in Birmingham City Centre, to appoint a Payroll Administrator.
Our client is currently recruiting for a self-motivated Pay-roller to join their Finance Department on permanent basis. They are seeking a confident, approachable individual who can work both independently and as part of a small team. The role of Payroll Administrator will be varied and busy, and duties will include:
- Monthly payroll responsibilities
- Administration of company benefits
- International payroll
- Meeting all necessary quality standards and service agreements
- Transmission of data
- Processing and payments
The Successful Candidate will:
- Demonstrate an excellent working knowledge of payroll practices & procedures
- Experience of salary sacrifice
- Statutory & Occupational Parental Payments
- An understanding of complex payroll systems
- Pension administration would be beneficial
This role is on a permanent, It will start ASAP and be based in Birmingham City Centre. The role will be pay between £23,000 and £29,000 per year.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your latest CV along with an overview of your suitability and we will be in touch ASAP
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75457180