Electrical Supervisor- Sutton Coldfield
My client are currently seeking to recruit an Electrical Supervisor to supervise and coordinate the electrical maintenance and allocated project activities within the Northern Sector of the Operations division and to provide resource support to the maintenance team in order to
respond to breakdowns and emergencies.
Duties will include
- Provision of hands on maintenance and inspection services organising the workload and priorities of the Electrical Technician.
- Continual improvement of the use of computer maintenance systems for maintenance and inspection of plant and equipment in order to ensure records are up to date.
- Support of maintenance and engineering projects by providing design input, operational experience and site expertise.
- Procurement and coordination of goods and services to deliver maintenance and project requirements.
- Administration of permit to work documentation.
Required Experience / Job Skills
- To fulfil this role we are looking for candidates that have a recognised qualification in a relevant electrical discipline to NVQ level 3 or equivalent standard.
- Previous supervisory experience of staff and contractors is required and candidates will need to have had 'hands on' maintenance and fault finding experience of electrical plant and equipment. In addition, knowledge of electrical safety standards and regulations including requirements for hazardous area electrical equipment and HV systems is sought.
- Please note that a valid UK driving licence is a requirement of this role and that a Criminal Records Check will be required. A company car or car allowance scheme will be provided.
Who we are
- UK's leading provider of engineering and operational services to clients in the onshore oil and gas pipeline and terminal sector.
- Our recruitment and selection processes are designed to ensure fairness and consistency when selecting the right person for the job. We use competency based interviews and technical assessments to determine what you understand about the role and what you can bring.
Rewards and Benefits
- Competitive pay
- 25 days holiday
- Personal Pension Plan
- Bonus scheme
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Excellent opportunities for training and development
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75441738