NIght Support Worker
A national organisation is looking to recruit a Night Support Worker to work within their service in Stoke-on-trent.
The client group being supported are people who are homeless who will need tenancy related support as well as advice and guidance in relation to employment.
* Key working with clients to build successful and trusting relationships
* Keeping record of work done with clients in the form of support plans
* Risk assessing individuals
* Providing Care plans
The successful candidate for the role of Night Support Worker will have:
* Experience working with homeless people with similar needs in a supportive capacity
* A genuine passion for working with vulnerable people
* Availability to work between the hours of 10:00pm-8:00am.
* A DBS check issued within the last 12 months and/or on signed up to the update service
This role gives the opportunity to gain employment within a reputable organisation within the market. It is perfect for someone with some experience of working with homeless people and experience of managing offending behaviour. Morgan Hunt have been working within Social Housing for more than 12 years to help find housing professionals the right position at the right time. We provide an honest and consultative approach will help our candidates to secure the most suitable position for them.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply now.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.