Replenishment Clerk – Lyreco Telford
Lyreco UK & Ireland specialises in providing Workplace Solutions to businesses. We supply to businesses of all sizes and sectors and have a large work force across several areas that ensure customers are provided with the best service possible.
Lyreco are searching for a Replenishment Clerk (Part Time) to join the fantastic team based out of the National Distribution Centre in Telford.
Salary up to £12,000 (DOE) based at our Telford, Shropshire Head Office
Key day-to-day responsibilities will include:-
- Supplier Invoice Control – ensuring that all supplier invoices are entered onto the system in a timely fashion.
- Daily administration of goods inwards discrepancy notes, resolving the unders and overs through to either replacement of goods or the crediting of the goods received in error.
- To administer (with goods inwards) including shortage, quarantines and returns.
- Internal liaison with the NDC, Accounts, Marketing, etc.
- To comply with Company Quality, Health and Safety, Environmental and other policies, procedures and standards.
- To undertake such other duties as may reasonably be requested by a Manager/Supervisor.
- Must be organised and Flexible with a fast response to problems.
- Keyboard skills essential, experience of computerised systems desirable.
- Able to communicate in an effective manner.
- Logical with planning skills
- Understanding of impact on other departments
- Positive attitude to, and not afraid of, change
- Clear and effective communication with both Marketing and the NDC
- Willingness to co-operate closely with other departments
If this sounds like your next step, click apply today, we would love to hear from you!