Retail Account Manager
Retail Account Manager
Would you relish the opportunity to work for a well-known, reputable and successful Branding and Packaging agency, based in house with one of the agency's key and most long standing clients?
This is an opportunity to become part of an established Packaging team helping them manage and deliver projects for this extremely well know large retailer (a household name).
Based within easy commute of Worcester, Stratford upon Avon, Solihull, Warwick and surrounding areas, this is based at the businesses lovely, well-catered Head Quarters with parking on site.
The Account Manager will work within a small, friendly cohesive Packaging team delivering own brand packaging but within the wider marketing team in this buzzy, airy open plan office.
We are looking for a highly motivated, organised, and creatively minded Account Manager who can maintain strong client relationships and deliver exceptional client service. You will have the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, with support from the Packaging Co-ordinator and the agency Account Manager to ensure delivery of consistently high standards of work. This is a very inclusive and friendly team and lots of support will be there from day one.
This role demands exceptional organisational and communication skills, a natural attention to detail, process and procedure, and the ability to anticipate and interpret client needs and maintain profitability.
- Request the Proformas, and manage critical paths
- Request estimates and be involved with design sign off alongside the Packaging Coordinator
- Initialise Artwork and feeding back comments to then sign off artwork alongside the Packaging Coordinator
- Release Artwork to the Repro house, book photography and invoicing
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of project budgets and account's financial models to help the Account team manage profitability and raise concerns in advance of major financial problems
- Manage long-term client projects in an exemplary manner while collaborating with project coordinator in execution of smaller projects
- Attend team/group meetings
- Ensure all jobs are properly tracked and managed on FileMaker in line with company policy
- Support the Account Director with monthly projections and proactively engage with clients and internal departments to maximize the prompt completion and billing of completed work
- Interpret needs and identify appropriate resources for execution of a project, and effectively communicating these needs
As a representative of the agency, you will need to identify appropriate upstream planning and project opportunities to ensure account, creative and planning teams are informed and involved in all relevant projects and that they meet client deadlines and excel in efficiency.
- Come with an HND, Degree (or equivalent experience) in design, marketing or business with a minimum of 2-3 years of client facing experience
- If you are naturally friendly and approachable, and have a passion for design then this role would suit you perfectly!
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently. In fact, it keeps you motivated and interested
- A natural people person, with the ability to engage teams
- You are a proactive problem solver who highlights concerns about problems before they
- become serious issues
- Flexible when workloads demand
- Demonstrate a commercial awareness and commitment to business imperatives
- You have good knowledge of production context and print processes for packaging and a working knowledge of digital to ensure creative intent is achievable
Knowledge of Packing is desirable but if you have worked on retail projects from creative through to production and have relevant and demonstrable knowledge of the branding and design industry, we would like to talk to you. This is a genuinely lovely role, and team, agency and company to work for.