We are currently recruiting for an experienced Payroll Administrator to work for a rapidly expanding company based in the centre of leafy Solihull.
We are looking for a skilled Payroll Administrator who will provide support to the busy HR department. Although the post holder will predominantly be responsible for owning the payroll process, there will be the opportunity to assist with a variety of HR related duties.
Main Duties of the Payroll Administrator will include:
- Processing the monthly payroll and calculating statutory deductions (SSP, Maternity Pay, SPP)
- Responsible for processing new starter and leaver information
- Resolving a range of employee payroll enquiries
- Taking responsibility for the auto-enrolment pension scheme and employee contributions
- Posting payroll journals
- Responsible for end of year processes, including the production of P11ds and P60s
To be considered for the role of the Senior Payroll Administrator you will have:
- Experience of working within a fast paced payroll environment
- Experience of using Sage Payroll
- The ability to work accurately and with confidential information
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75453752