TRAINING COORDINATOR - C£27,800PA
This independent public body is looking to recruit a Training Coordinator to assist in the organisation and delivery of operational training within either the Cardiff or Birmingham office.
Key Responsibilities for the Training Coordinator position:
- Coordinate all training activities for operations executive staff.
- Carry out quarterly analysis on learning needs.
- Compile regular reports and evaluations for the Training Manager regarding training activity.
- Liaise with the training team, internal stakeholders and L&D support teams with regards to the organisation, requirements and delivery of training.
- Facilitate development opportunities for staff by liaising with external parties.
- Support the development of improvement initiatives, such as digital learning.
Skills, qualifications and experience for the Training Coordinator position:
- Educated to A-level standard or equivalent.
- A recognised training qualification is desirable.
- Demonstrable experience of organising and delivering training in the workplace.
- Experience of working in a team environment.
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask and balance priorities.
- Strong IT skills and proficient in Microsoft Office packages.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- This role will require some travel to other offices.
Salary for the Training Coordinator position:
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.