Marketing Activity Planning Manager Friend of the Motorist
About The Role
Things are moving pretty fast here at Halfords! Have you got the pace, experience and career aspiration to move with us?
We have a great opportunity for an Activity Planning Manager in the Friend of the Motorist team to lead and manage the planning and implementation of the annual Friend of the Motorist category activity incorporating promotions and range reviews across retail and marketing ensuring alignment of category strategy across all channels.
• To lead the implementation of the Friends of the Motorist (FOM) category activation across retail and digital marketing ensuring alignment of category strategy and plans in all channels
• Manage the annual Omni channel calendar of customer focussed marketing campaigns and promotions for FOM for Halfords Retail and Digital platform ensuring category strategies and buy plans are aligned
• Deliver effective range reviews through all channels and identify marketing opportunities.
• Support key strategic partnerships to ensure maximum return for both Halfords and its partner
• Build strong, reciprocal, trusted relationships across organizational and functional boundaries and use these relationships to help grow the individual categories
Promotions and Range Review
• Work collaboratively with FOM category, marketing, finance, space planning, merchandising and supply chain to deliver aligned range review supported by strong customer & category rationale
• Lead the annual FOM category activation plan working in conjunction with the wider marketing team to deliver compelling offers for our customers.
• Review performance of all campaigns from a FOM category perspective; make continual recommendations for improving the campaign process and effectiveness of category promotions.
• Provide detailed data inputs for complete category reviews as well as supporting them with “own perspective” of potential opportunities. Use data to create good positioning arguments in range review discussions.
• Proactively identify potential execution issues and address these with the category teams prior to any launch
• Work closely with the Customer team to translate shopper/customer insights into actionable category strategies and tactics that drive measurable results
• Combine category objectives with Halfords overall marketing & strategic objectives to create compelling “win-win” shopper marketing plans
• Deliver briefs for agencies that tie in with the category activity and deliver return on investment
• Anticipate competitor strategies and proactively build in to winning go-to-market activities
Influence & Impact
• Influence a diverse group of stakeholders, at multiple levels, to drive initiatives forward and to achieve the category and customer strategy
• Construct and deliver persuasive impactful communications that garner broad support and enthusiasm
• Challenge status quo and continuously seek business improvements
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75437375