Credit Controller - to £22k temp to perm - Dudley - immediate start
Our client is a £100m turnover service business with its UK head office in Dudley. Gleeson has forged a strong working relationship with this exciting, growing organisation over the last few years, and we are delighted to be working with them again to hire a new Credit Controller into their finance function.
Based in recently-refurbished offices, there is significant opportunity for someone to grow their skills in a friendly and well-established team.
This position will support the current team as the business continues to expand into new markets. This is a busy and dynamic environment, where strong interaction and team-work is key to success.
We are now seeking an experienced Credit Controller, ideally with immediate availability, to join them on a temp to permanent basis.
The role will involve the following:
- Taking responsibility for a significant number of live accounts
- Chasing outstanding payments via phone and email
- Setting up new accounts
- Handling and clearing outstanding queries to allow ease of payment going forward
- Working with the sales and marketing team to resolve issues with non-payment, issuing of credit notes, etc
- Cash allocation and other sales ledger activity
- Provision of information for the Finance Manager regarding aged debt and cash flow forecasting
- Reconciliations and other month end activity
This will be a challenging and rewarding opportunity, allowing the successful candidate to use their skills as a Credit Controller in an energetic and friendly environment. You are likely to have worked in a larger, higher-volume function where communication and teamwork are critical.
The position of Credit Controller in this highly-regarded business will pay up to £22k. Based just outside of Dudley, there is free car parking with good access to public transport routes