CAD Technician / Senior Designer– Aluminium Windows and Doors
Product Knowledge: Aluminium Windows and Doors
Based: West Midlands
Route to Market: Commercial and Trade
Salary / Package: £35,000 - £45,000
Our client is an Aluminium Window and Door Manufacturer who is currently looking for a Designer to join their commercial team based at their offices in the Staffordshire area.
The business is experiencing continued growth and is looking for an individual that can assist them in developing their commercial project capabilities with a view to building a small design team in the future. The company is a financially stable business with a clear growth plan in mind.
- Producing solutions and design for commercial projects based nationally
- Developing a small design team
- Liaising with key personnel throughout the business to ensure consistency of the design department
- The successful Designer should have experience in design of aluminium windows and doors and structural glass facades
- CAD qualifications or a good standard of CAD software control is a necessity.
- Experience with a range of aluminium window systems would be desired. But experience with similar window and door systems from PVC, Alu/Timber or similar material would be of interest.
- Be able to work to programme timescales and enjoy a team environment.
For the right candidate this is an excellent time to enter the business as there will be the opportunity for career growth within the Aluminium department.
If this exciting position seems like the next step in your career please contact Emily at i4c Executive Search by phone or email.
i4C is an Executive Search company within the Building Envelope industry. Specialising in fenestration products such as Aluminium, PVC, Timber, Steel and Composite Windows and Doors. We also operate in the Hardware / Ironmongery, Auto Entrance Systems and Ventilation product sectors.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75457587