Restaurant/Store Manager - QSR - Birmingham
Store Manager - NEW OPENING
Progressive Asian fusion QSR brand
£20,000 to £25,000 per annum + bonus
My client, an expanding quick service Asian-fusion restaurant chain, is looking for a Store Manager for their fantastic new site opening at Aston University, Birmingham. This exciting brand specialises in fusion eat in and take away food cooked fresh in front of you, including Thai, Malaysian, Indonesian, Chinese and Japanese cuisine. Their diverse menu includes wok tossed noodles, stir fries, curries, soups, vegetarian and rice meals.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a Restaurant Manager or Store Manager within a fast-paced branded environment and a proven track record of delivering strong sales. You will need to be motivated, enthusiastic and have a real passion for people in addition to great team leadership and development skills. You will be fully responsible for the day to day running of your store; from managing your P&L to conducting local marketing and even taking a hands-on approach to food production.
Key duties of the Store Manager:
- Managing and motivating a team to increase sales and ensure efficiency
- Analysing sales figures and forecasting future sales volumes to maximise profits
- Dealing with staffing issues such as interviewing potential staff, conducting appraisals and performance reviews, as well as providing or organising training and development
- Ensuring standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met
- Managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock control
- Maintaining awareness of market trends in the retail industry, understanding forthcoming customer initiatives and monitoring what local competitors are doing.
- Food preparation using fresh ingredients in line with company portion control and timing guidelines
If this Store Manager role sounds like it could be the next move in your career and you have the experience that we are looking for, then please apply with a copy of your CV and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here