Sales Ledger and Credit Controller
Brilliant opportunity to get involved in a busy finance function taking ownership and responsibility for sales ledger and credit controller duties.
My client is a small Public Sector organisation with sites across Worcestershire - this specific role is based in Redditch.
Key duties of this role will involve responsibility for the sales ledger and credit control records, including analysis of outstanding debt, reviewing balances and following the dictated compliance procedures. You must also prepare and issue invoices and credit notes, recording receipts and assisting with problem solving across the finance department. Furthermore, any suggestions as to process improvements are welcomed, along with suggestions to best ways to achieve KPI's.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have a previous exposure to sales ledger duties - essential
- Have a previous exposure to credit control duties - essential
- Have excellent communication skills - essential
- Have excellent numerical skills - essential
- Have previously worked within a finance department - essential
A generous salary + brilliant benefits such as a local government pension scheme and 25 days annual leave.