Customer Manager - Revenue & Benefits On Demand Services -Home Based
Role: Customer Manager - Revenue & Benefits On Demand Services - Home Based with UK Travel
Role type: Permanent
Location: Home Based with Travel
Package: £25-35k & Excellent Benefits
A leading provider of IT based Professional Services/Application Development Services requires a Customer Manager for the On Demand Services team. This role is home based with Occasional travel to offices which could be Gloucester, Pershore, Rhyll or Hull.
- The purpose of this post is to be responsible for the supervision of a team to include:
- Ensuring all day to day activities necessary for the efficient and effective billing and collection of Council Tax and Non Domestic Rates, sundry debt, overpayments and corporate payments;
- The efficient and accurate administration of all benefit applications received in accordance with the appropriate regulations, legislation and guidance;
- Ensuring all legislation is implemented accurately and that all systems and procedures are implemented, monitored and tested accordingly;
- The maintenance and integrity of all user requirements of the computer systems used within the service.
- Ensuring all business support functions for the service is carried out efficiently and effectively.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Working knowledge of revenues and benefits systems
- Ability to apply methodical and logical approach to Problem Solving
- Ability to make decisions and drive solutions
- Ability to inspire co-operation and co-ordinate activities across teams
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with current technologies Knowledge/experience of managing teams
- Knowledge of problem solving techniques
- Performance management
We are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75453240