Part Qualified Finance Analyst
** Part Qualified Finance Analyst**
Part Qualified Finance Analyst - £28,000 to £32,000 per annum + Benefits
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for market Leading Business based in Birmingham who are looking to appoint a new Part Qualified Finance Analyst to the team on a permanent basis.
We are looking for a self-motivated Part Qualified Finance Analyst to support the business on understanding Revenue and Margin across product categories.
A newly created role, this is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced business in a pivotal position reporting directly to the FD as part of the Financial Control team. The successful candidate will work alongside members of both the Financial Control and Commercial Control teams to support both the finance department and the wider business to develop and enhance their financial reporting, business processes and business decision making.
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to develop the scope of their role in line with these key guidelines. The ideal candidate will have an ability to work with all members of the finance team and to work with key stakeholders to develop the efficiency of existing business processes.
· To provide support to the Finance Team and wider business in ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of its financial reporting routines
· Assisting the Management Accountant in ensuring the accuracy of the general ledger at all times
· Ensure the accurate recording and validation of all Group capital assets through co-ordination of the annual fixed asset verification process
· Develop and document the team's financial management and reporting processes
· Manage the Group's banking records including management all Group payments and completion of ongoing bank reconciliations and returns
· Manage key areas of the month end close process
· Support the Financial Controller in ensuring the accuracy of our duty records
· Identify opportunities for the development of key business processes
· Provide support to all members of the Finance team in peak trading periods and absences
· Part-qualified ACCA or CIMA accountant with previously acquired degree level or AAT qualification with a minimum of 3-5 years' experience in the manufacturing industry
· Experience of SAP (or equivalent ERP software with an ability and personal drive to learn how to use SAP quickly)
· Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
· Self-motivated with a drive to succeed
· Detailed oriented
· Analytical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Collaborative team worker
· Takes a personal pride in their work
If this Part Qualified Finance Analyst role is of interest do not hesitate in applying!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75453587