Strategic Insight Manager
Some careers shine brighter than others.
Something new and exciting is happening at HSBC. We are separating our retail bank from our investment bank and creating HSBC UK, with a brand new state-of-the-art head office in Birmingham. The move is a big step, and will take us one step closer to achieving our ambition to be the bank of choice in the UK. However, the move to Birmingham doesn't just represent a new dawn for our business. It's also an exciting opportunity for ambitious professionals who are keen to get involved in a unique challenge and progress their careers. We're looking for individuals who are motivated to grow and shape the UK bank, and who will thrive in a flexible working culture within a dynamic and diverse office environment, making the most of what Birmingham has to offer.
Global Marketing uses creativity and business flair to help drive top-line revenue growth for our Global Businesses by optimising marketplace opportunities, our brand strength and customer insight.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Strategic Insight Manager.
In this role, you will:
- Support with commissioning primary research, collate existing primary and secondary sources, support with running workshops with internal stakeholders to help the business put the customer at the heart of its decision making
- Look after stakeholders (including but not limited to marketing, product development, proposition development, channel management) ensuring their research needs are met through actionable, cost effective, insights, complying with relevant legislation and industry best practice and applicable codes of conduct
- Support in joining up external, internal and other data, information and insight, across the Insight and Marketing Performance team to present an holistic answer to business problems
- Build and maintaining effective working relationships with stakeholders around the business
- Support the team in collating evidence based findings and being prepared to defend objective facts
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Experience working in relevant environment/s
- Experience working in relevant market/context
- Experience of using relevant software packages
- Experience of making prompt and practical business decisions
We are required by the Financial Services (Banking Reform) Act 2013 to create a ring-fenced bank in the UK by 1 January 2019. Entirely new from the ground up, HSBC UK's head office is opening in Birmingham. The location of this role will move to our new state of the art offices at 2 Arena Central during 2018.
For further details and application information please click 'Apply' or visit our careers site, searching under reference 00009BO8
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
At HSBC we are open to different ideas and cultures and live by our values of being dependable, open and connected. HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Plc
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75452234