A very established company is looking for a Marketing Assistant to join their small but busy team working alongside their existing Senior Marketing Assistant and Marketing Assistant.
- Communicating with Advisers over the phone and by email assisting them with their Rebranding, Cartoon, Business Stationery, Website orders and dealing with all marketing enquiries
- Updating websites – editing content and layout design / using HTML / assist in driving online traffic to their sites
- Designing mass email campaigns using Infusionsoft
- Ability to write and edit marketing content
- Liaising with other departments, companies and suppliers such as print companies
- Keeping staff contact sections up to date – taking their photographs and uploading to various websites
- Social media - keeping social media sites for Facebook, Linked in and Twitter up to date
- Design work –creating handouts, brochures, adverts, flyers, assisting in the design of new websites and web pages
Person Specification: -
The successful applicant should have some proven experience of working within a marketing/ design/media environment although someone newly qualified and looking for their first full time role in marketing will be considered.
You will need to demonstrate a good working knowledge of the following packages/systems: -
- Adobe InDesign / Photoshop / Illustrator
- HTML & CSS
- Digital / Online marketing
- Microsoft Office
- Google analytics & SEO
- Social media
Full time Hours: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm.
Salary: £15,000 - £16,000
Pension and Parking