This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join an expanding B2B supplier to the garment decoration industry, you'll be working as a Sales Executive looking after the West Midlands as a location.
As a leading B2B supplier to the garment decoration industry my client works with the best brands in the industry, including a number of exclusive brands, they offer great variety and choice and are dedicated to bringing new styles to the marketplace.
The purpose of the role is to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company's products and services creating added value for our customers.
Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers, as well as developing strong relationships with existing customers to gain extra business.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the company's products/services
- Visit existing and prospective customers planning visits, managing territory and utilising prospecting opportunities to ensure at least 6 customer visits per day
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential
- Identify advantages and compare competitors' products/services in a professional manner
- Plan and organise personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment
- Participate in trade shows and conventions
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external contacts both over the phone and face to face
- Ability to accept commercial decisions made by the business; and convey these to the customer in a positive manner
- Good IT skills, in particular Proficient in using Microsoft Office applications and contact management software
- Eager to learn and be able to demonstrate success in a sales/business environment
- Confident with, and capable of handling any customer problems and complaints
- Accurate with excellent attention to detail
- Experience in a B2B sales environment
- Experience in the clothing industry
This is a permanent role, looking after West Midlands as a location, you'll receive a company car, laptop, phone and iPad and many other company benefits.
You will receive a generous amount of annual leave and the opportunity to earn commission each quarter, the basic salary is paying between £20,000 - £25,000 dependant on experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75451685