STAFF NURSE / RGN
RGN / Staff Nurse (VAC-19002)
£15.00ph. (£34,320) - 44 hours per week
Full Time or Part Time
Eclypse Recruitment are looking for an experienced nurse to work in a Care/Nursing Home as a RGN for a well-respected group covering the East Midlands Area.
- You pride yourself both on the highest clinical standards, and on your person-centered, thoughtful approach to nursing.
- Whether you're making sure a new resident is settling in, developing a tailored care plan that takes care of both body and mind, providing medication safely, keeping scrupulous records or carrying out a whole range of clinical tasks, from giving an injection to managing a PEG, you'll meet the highest standards.
We're looking for Registered Nurses.
As a Registered Nurse (RN), you'll need to have
- Current NMC registration
- The most up to date clinical practices
- Experience of producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments.
- You'll also need an understanding of regulatory frameworks, as well as DoLs/MCA and Royal Pharmaceutical Guidelines.
If you have the unique qualities required for this exciting role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you'd expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application.
For more information or to apply please contact Madge at Eclypse Recruitment on 0161 804 7555 or email
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75458166