£13.00 - £13.50 per hour (depending on experience)
This job is for an experienced Quality Engineer to work a day shift - 37 hours per week Monday to Friday. You will be working in Coventry for a large and successful engineering company, with a rate of up to £13.50 (dependent on experience).
A well established Coventry engineering company providing engineering support to a large range of industries, including MOD, aerospace and automotive. They are seeking to add an experienced Quality Inspector with CMM experience to their team.
- You will be working as a Quality Inspector, working on FaroArm PC-DMIS, and using manual inspection equipment.
- Whilst adhering to ISO 9001, you will support the management team in target delivery.
The Ideal Candidate
- You will be an experienced Quality Inspector who has worked within a precision engineering environment, ideally with a CNC/machining background.
- The ideal candidate will have knowledge of machined items / components and be used to working to tight tolerances.
- You will have the ability to do dimensional inspection, first item reports, visual checks, goods inspection.
- You must have experience using FaroArm CMM or similar software and equipment.
- You must be a team player, with excellent organisational skills and a desire to work
- The successful person will be experienced but also committed and take great pride in all of their work, within such a fantastic company this is a brilliant opportunity for someone looking to continue their career as a Quality Inspector.
Experience of Quality Inspection and CMM is essential for this role. The successful candidate will be time served, ideally with a CNC machining background and have the desire to progress within their career.
This position is available on a day shift, working 37 hours per week, at a salary of up to £13.50 per hour.
Please send your CV to Stephen on or call Stephen on 02476 238 339 for more information about the role.
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a 'refer a friend' reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75457100