Fire Risk Assessor (Midlands)
Role: Fire Risk Assessor
Location: Home based, with travel around the Midlands
Salary: Flexible dependent on experience, plus car/ car allowance and excellent benefits package
TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVELAs a Fire Risk Assessor for Bureau Veritas, you would be responsible for the management, delivery and profitability of fire risk assessments and reviews across a portfolio of high-profile corporate organisations
Looking for a new challenge? Put your experience and qualifications to better use with a prestigious and rewarding consultancy role, providing technical guidance and specialist expertise for some of the world’s best known brands on behalf of Bureau Veritas.
Operating with a high degree of autonomy, this is your opportunity to show your expertise and deliver consultancy services that will help to ensure compliance, improve safety and boost performance.
All backed by a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and structured development programme from an award-winning employer.
TECHNICAL ABILITY, CUSTOMER EXCELLENCE
Responsibilities will include:Fire risk assessments and reviewsPrepare comprehensive reports including observations, recommendations and interpretation of laboratory analysis.Arrange and carry out all work to meet with agreed Company & client timescales.Be responsible for managing small contracts/projects within division as directed by the area manager.Liaise with project managers and account managers in relation to work under their control.Present and discuss reports with the client as necessary.Deploy in line with Bureau Veritas Core Values and Code of EthicsCompliance with the Bureau Veritas UK Health & Safety policy and proceduresWorking closely with the centralised planning team to ensure work is being effectively scheduled and carried out.To contribute to responses to requests for client work and proposals
Candidate requirements include:
- L3 qualification e.g. NEBOSH Certificate/ TechIOSH or equivalent fire qualification
- Proven technical knowledge and understanding
- Comfortable operating independently on behalf of Bureau Veritas within an external environment
- Excellent customer service manner, with strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build lasting relationships with clients
LEADERS IN TESTING, INSPECTION & CERTIFICATION
Only Bureau Veritas can offer:
- Structured development programmes, from apprentice to chartered engineer, to help you fulfil your potential, including face to face and e-learning programmes
- The opportunity to deliver excellence for high profile clients, including some of the world’s most recognised brands
- A long list of awards recognition including Top Employer five years in a row and continued success in the RoSPA Occupational Health and Safety Awards
- Comprehensive financial package including competitive salary and allowances, defined contribution pension, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, various insurances including Private Health Insurance and other flexible benefits to suit individual requirements
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75443051