Quantity Surveyor (National House Builder)
Do you have experience working in new build residential housing?
Are you an Assistant Quantity Surveyor looking for the opportunity to become a Senior Quantity Surveyor in the next 2 years?
Would you like to be part of a well organised leading developer?
An opportunity to join a national house builder who spealise in new build residential housing and social housing refurbishment. There are a number of multimillion pound projects currently live.
As Quantity Surveyor you will provide commercial expertise and be responsible for the financial delivery of assigned project to ensure that it is procured and delivered within budget, programme and to the highest quality whilst exceeding customers' expectations.
You will be reporting in to the Commercial Director and running the monthly reports, costings, sub-contract packages and variations. There will be a team of Quantity Surveyors working alongside you on this project.
- 3+ years' relevant experience
- Developer or main contracting experience
- Passionate about construction, house building and customer service
- Wide knowledge of construction industry processes and procedures
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Computer literate and thorough knowledge of current forms of contract
- Qualified in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience using COINS
By joining this well-established financially secure organisation, which has an excellent reputation, you will benefit from an excellent salary and benefits package.
In addition, you can be sure of working in a supportive environment where talent and initiative are rewarded and with the future fully booked, career progression is definitely available.
To apply either email your CV to or call Will on 07429314977
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75452395