Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer- West Bromwich
At the front of their market, my stable client supply products into the automotive industry. They have multiple sites across Europe and are urgently looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their new team at their brand new facility in Oldbury.
As the Maintenance Engineer you will
- Be responsible for the purchasing of spares
- Report into the Maintenance Manager
- Liaise with management, process, quality and maintenance teams
- Manage the breakdown and preventative maintenance cover of power presses, blanking lines, wide coil slitters, guillotine shears, and welding machines
- Fault finding and repairs to wires, switches, relays, contractors, AC/DC drives
- Participate in Health and Safety plans
The successful Maintenance Engineer
- Multi Skilled - Mech bias but with a relevant electrical qualification.
- Pneumatic and Hydraulic experience
- 17th Edition
- PLC Fault Finding
The shift pattern is a three shift pattern of earlies, lates and nights (6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, 10pm-6am) This exciting opportunity is earning £29,000. There is overtime available to work with this company which could take your yearly earnings up to £35,000.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75441092