Part Time Internal Account Coordinator
Part Time Internal Account Coordinator– Graham Plumbers Merchants
- Do you want a career without boundaries?
- Is it important that you work for a company that encourages you to reach your full potential?
We are currently seeking an Internal Account Coordinator to join our busy Hub branch in Birmingham on a part time basis of 35 hours a week. You will be a single point of contact to meet customer requirements, whilst negotiating profitable sales and supporting the rest of the branch network.
What are the key result areas?
Reporting directly to the General Manager, key duties of the role are:
- Achieve sale targets in line with targets.
- Ensure all enquiries are handled efficiently.
- Manage the performance (sales and margin) of customers contained in the designated portfolio, to ensure that budget/targets are achieved.
- Continuously develop existing local, regional and national account business.
- Build strong working relationships across the business.
- Continually review, evaluate and build upon your own performance.
- Ensure product knowledge is continually up to date.
- Continuously liaise with branch and customers to ensure expectations are being met at all times.
Are you who are we looking for?
First and foremost we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we’re agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we’re supportive of and close to our customers. Does this sound like you?
For the Internal Account Coordinator specifically it is important that you have:
- Experience within the trade would be an advantage, although we’ll offer full product training. So whether you come from a DIY, Plumbing, Timber or Insulation merchant or from outside of the industry, we know you’ll have a lot to offer and we’ll have a lot to offer you.
- A superior focus on the customer is an inherent part of your character, you'll also have experience of meeting Training and Competence requirements and be fully accustomed to using office and sales support systems.
- Sales driven.
- Customer relationship management.
- Team player.
- Planning, organisation and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Energetic and self-motivated.
What are the benefits?
In addition to a competitive base salary, plus an attractive bonus scheme, you will benefit from a significant focus on your own personal development and also have access to:
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- 31 days holiday
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- A defined share purchasing scheme (Each month you put away an agreed amount from your ‘pre-tax' pay and we use it to buy Saint-Gobain shares for you. As an added bonus, for every four shares you buy Saint-Gobain will give you an extra share free of charge).
- As an employee you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts and various other benefits.
With such a significant presence we are proud to offer our employees a career without boundaries… Are You In?
Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV’s/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so.