Junior Account Manager
About The Role
Things are moving pretty fast here at Halfords! Have you got the pace, experience and career aspiration to move with us?
We are looking for a Junior Account Manager to join the Cycle2Work team.
This is a varied and dynamic role, responsible for managing the lifecycle of the client on a day to day basis and ensuring the commercial success of a scheme.
The Cycle2Work scheme is a government initiative to promote healthier journeys to work and reduce environmental pollution
Reporting to the Cycle2Work Team Manager, the Junior Account Manager project manages every element of the Cycle2Work scheme for a client. This role encompasses Scheme Legal compliance, Financial management, Marketing and communication, Account Management and Customer Service.
- Account Manage and develop corporate relationships with both end user customers (direct schemes) and sales partners (third party benefit providers)
- Design and implement a Cycle2Work solution which meets their bespoke requirements including application process and financing options
- Ensuring consistent scheme compliance by maintaining accurate legal documentation in accordance with current legislation/guidelines
- Exploring cost effective employee communications routes to maximise employee engagement
- Setting up online web portals for clients and monitoring employee engagement
- Negotiation and agreement of all contractual obligations including supplier agreement, terms and conditions and lease agreements.
- Credit management of all clients in line with regular audit recommendations
- Understanding of scheme profitability to facilitate high volume and good margin sales
- Management of pipeline allowing accurate forecasting of value
- Support credit control when resolving bad debt issues
- Investigate communication methods to achieve maximum conversion, increased ATV and selection of high margin products
- Research and feedback market intelligence to support growth in market share
- Monitor scheme member experiences in line with SLA’s
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75425280