Job Title: Case Management Unit (CMU) Team Leader Department: CMU - Criminal Justice Service
Job Type: Temp to Perm (estimate 12 month) Salary: (Band C) £19,521 to £26,525 DOE
Hours: 36.5 per week
See yourself as a capable and diligent team leader? Are you at your best when getting great results from yourself and your team?
The West Midlands Police are looking for a organised, efficient and highly motivated individual to join the Case Management Unit (CMU). We are currently seeking to appoint a committed individual who is able to take responsibility for the supervision of teams, ensuring that they provide an effective and efficient service and strive to provide continuous improvement.
The unit is involved in the development of the digital case file, allowing information to be shared with criminal justice partners electronically without the need for multiple paper case file. The unit is committed to working closely with partners agencies (i.e. Crown Prosecution Service and Her Majesty Court Services).
The successful applicants must be meticulous in their attention to detail and proficient in their ability of prioritising and distribution of work. The role will involve planning and organisation of resources to ensure high quality of service delivery. Provide guidance in efficient use of systems and processes, ensuring staff compliance with standard operating procedures. The ability to monitor, collates, analyse and complete reports.
What will you be doing?
- Coordinate activity to ensure that staff resources are matched to demand.
- Monitor performance and support staff development.
- To ensure staff are aware of the force policies in relation to equality and diversity and to proactively manage any instances of non-compliance.
- To take responsibility for health, safety, welfare and personal development of all staff within the department.
- To carry out any other duties commensurate with the purpose and grading of the post that may be required.
What will you need?
- Evidence of ability to manage and develop teams and individuals.
- Ability to support team objectives. Possess good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Able to use IT and software packages where appropriate.
- Ability to work without direct supervision and possess an innovative approach to situations.
- Evidence of successfully planning and prioritising work using initiative and judgement without recourse to senior members of staff.
So what's in it for you?
- An unparrelled opportunity to join one of the most presitgous and recongised organisations in the West Midlands
- A chance to grow your skillset within a challenging role
- If successful within the initial time frame the opportunity to grow and progress through the organisation
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit www.randstad.co.uk/how-i-became to find out what you could become.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75452187