Business Development Manager OEM & System Integrator Heating Control

Recruiter
Mitchell Maguire Ltd
Location
Birmingham
Salary
From £45,000 to £45,000 per annum + up to 5% Bonus
Posted
09 Aug 2017
Closes
09 Sep 2017
Sector
General
Contract Type
Full Time
Sales Manager – OEM & System Integrator Heating Controls

Job Title: Business Development Manager – OEM & System Integrator Heating Controls

Industry Sector: Heating Controls, Thermostats, Time-switches & Programmers, HVAC Controls, Commercial Heating Systems, Communal Heating and Plumbing & Heating


Area to be covered: National

Remuneration: £45,000 Neg. + up to 5% Bonus

Benefits: Company Car + full benefits package

The role of the Sales Manager – OEM & System Integrator Heating Controls will involve:

·National field sales role, selling heating controls to OEM’s and SI’s (System Integrators)

·New role for our client, you will be tasked with growing revenue from circa £300,000 to £1m+ over the next 2 years

·Inheriting approx. 4 x System Integrator customers and 3 x OEM customers

·Utilising your industry knowledge to generate leads and prospects to grow the business

·Example OEM project: supplying a manufactured range of 20,000 zone valves (£18 each) to original equipment manufacturers, example SI project: supplying remote frequency products, similar but more sophisticated to Nest or Hive (advertised on TV – iPod turning on heating system) but for your whole home (garage door, curtains, lighting etc) to System Integrators

·60% of your time spent generating new business from existing and new OEM customers and the remaining 40% generating new business from existing and new System Integrators

·Following up on Barber ABI leads and leads from the office

·Managing sales cycles lasting anything from; 3 months for SI projects, to 6-8 months for OEM projects

The ideal applicant will be a Sales Manager OEM & System Integrator Heating Controls to with:

·Proven technical field sales track record

·Must have sold an electrical product

·Ideally some knowledge of heating controls, although product training will be provided

·Comfortable with a technical sell, experience in a related electrical trade would be advantageous

·A true door opener, who is self reliant

·Contacts within OEM and System Integrators may be useful

·Enthusiastic, hungry and comfortable working with an evolving business

·IEE electrical/electronics HNC / HND or equivalent would be a bonus

The Company:

·150 UK employees

·Working within a £10m division of £400m turnover group

·2,000+ group employees


Mitchell Maguire is a specialist Construction Field Sales Recruitment Consultancy, dealing exclusively with Construction Field Sales Jobs, Construction field sales vacancies and Specification field sales positions within: Heating Controls, Thermostats, Time-switches & Programmers, HVAC Controls, Commercial Heating Systems, Communal Heating and Plumbing & Heating, motorised valves, actuators, electric water heating controls, boost controls, HVAC Controls, Domestic Heating Controls and Commercial Heating Systems






This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75450174