Trainee Recruitment Consultant - IT / Media
20K - 24K
Sector: IT / Media Tech
We are Premier Group. We are a recruitment agency and while there are hundreds of recruitment consultancies in Birmingham, there are none like us.
Premier Group have been established since 2000 and since then we have taken the UK by storm. We have made our mark and built a strong reputation in the UK and we are now looking to take that globally. Now is a great time to join us! We are currently hiring our next wave of Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our ever growing consultancy and we need people like you in London office!
What are we looking for?
Recruitment can be a rollercoaster journey so we need people who can show they are resilient. This means when the going gets tough, you don't give up and you continue to give it your all. We understand that success comes at different times for people so we are prepared to support and mentor you through your journey here, we just need commitment back from you. If you are money motivated, driven, have a strong work ethic and genuinely want to do well in your career then we want to hear from you.
What can Premier offer?
- A 16 week induction training programme giving you all the tools needed to become a successful consultant
- On-going training and support throughout your career giving you regular 'top ups' and master classes (training doesn't just stop after your induction)
- Access to a variety of platforms to source both candidates and clients
- Uncapped up to 40% commission structure (realistic OTE £40-£45k first year earnings. Company record £52.5k first year earnings)
- Industry leading incentives including holidays away, lunches/ dinners out, trips to the races and shopping sprees
- State of the art offices working in a strong, supportive environment. We haven't been voted in the Sunday Times Top 100 companies to work for, 5 years running now for no reason!
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant your role will be sales focused. You will provide a consultative approach to both your candidates and clients in the services you can provide. You will be given the opportunity to build a hugely successful career. You do not need experience in recruitment, we will teach you everything you need to know.
For more information or to apply for the role of Trainee Recruitment Consultant contact Megan Upchurch at Premier Group.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75451135