Assistant Manager Walsall
About The Role
Things are moving pretty fast here at Halfords! Have you got the pace, experience and career aspiration to move with us?
About the role
Here at Halfords we like nothing more than to recruit, grow and develop talent. We look for Assistant Managers who display the passion, skills and attributes to be a Store Manager of the future! We’ll give you the tools and the training; it’s up to you to demonstrate your success!
Day to day your responsibilities as an Assistant Manager will include;
• Supporting the Store Manager with the overall operation of the store – deputising in your Store Managers absence
• Inspiring store colleagues to deliver the very best level of customer service and product knowledge – so that sales are maximised and customers are ‘wowed’ every time they visit a Halfords store
• Delivering excellent Bike Hut and Car Maintenance fitting and repair services
• Coaching and developing store colleagues – ensuring everyone has the skills and technical knowledge to perform to their potential
• Engaging and motivating store colleagues – encouraging a culture of fun
• Keeping your store environment commercial and well merchandised
• Being an ambassador for Halfords - helping to drive our Retail business strategy forward
Our store structure will vary depending on size and turnover. An Assistant Manager in a larger store could be responsible for either the Auto or Cycle departments. This means you will be running your own smaller business and will be accountable for the success of your specific area.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75339978