HR Manager - Shared Services
HR Manager - Shared Service
Up to £50k + Car
Are you a highly detailed and process driven individual used to working in complex and dynamic environments? Are you creative, proactive in nature with a real passion for Customer Service?
I am currently looking for an experienced Team Leader to join a client of mine in the West Midlands. This a brilliant opportunity to join a global business in a truly autonomous role. This role is about knowing 'what good looks like.' The Shared Service is an established and growing function. With a team of c.15 you will be responsible for the leading a team who have an eye for quality. This is a great role for a commerical Shared Servicce professional to really make their mark.
Who You'll Be:
. Who You'll Be A HR professional
- Significant experience in a People Management role
- A solid Shared Service background within a complex organisation
- Strong experience with high volume HR administration
- Lean/Six Sigma or Prince2 Qualifications are advantageous
- An analytical mind with a passion about the visibility and perception of HR within the business
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Fabulous team player
We are truly looking for a hybrid of process and detailed approach wihilst having the ability to think creatively.
If that sounds like it could be you... please give me a call on 0121 717 1910 - or drop me an email on
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75449137