Customer Services Representative (CSR) - Supply Chain 12 month FTC
As one of the world's leading specialised medical diagnostic companies, Binding Site provides an ideal environment to meet a wide range of career aspirations. Leading the way in delivering innovation to the market our employees meet some of the industry’s biggest challenges and opportunities head on. Our support of industry research and development ensures you can have the opportunity to drive innovation and improve patient lives worldwide.
We have a great opportunity for a Customer Services Representative (CSR) in our Supply Chain Department on a 12 month FTC at our Kings Norton site
• The day to day order processing / management from receipt of order through to on time delivery, related to operations as defined in the relevant SOP's
• Managing all orders in accordance to company Standard Operating Procedures
• Ability to prepare and progress unique orders which offer specific new challenges.
• Have the ability to develop new processes if required.
• Take full ownership and responsibility for customer's orders and communication
• Achieve departmental key performance measures
• To communicate with colleagues and customers to an excellent standard
• To adhere to policies, procedures and operational processes relevant to the Supply Chain section, and understand the implications of not following them
• Prioritise their workload, determine required schedules and complete required activities on time in order to achieve delivery to customer on time in full.
• To communicate issues efficiently and promptly to the Customer Service Supervisor
Knowledge and Skills
- GCSE Maths & English (or equivalent).
- Customer Services experience or relevant business experience
- Experience of Customer Order / shipment ownership.
- Excellent organisational skills (verbal and written).
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- The ability to determine deadlines and meet them.
- The ability to follow set policies and procedures.
- The ability to work in a team environment.
- To have a confident approach to work.
- To have an enthusiastic approach.
- To have an excellent work ethic.
- To have a pro-active approach to work
- The willingness to be flexible to the needs of the business, working out of hours when required.
- Evidence of continuing professional development.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75445607