Field Sales / Account Manager
Roles: Field Sales / Account Manager
Location: Essex / London / South East
We have an exciting opportunity for a Field Sales Account Manager to come into a growing business who have turned over 2.2 Billion in the UK last year. The company are well established in their sector and supply to the likes of Wholesale, Retail and Food service.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Account Manager for the Essex, London and South East depots.
- Selling into leading wholesalers and retailers.
- Accurately reporting data and generating repeat custom/upselling.
- Your role will predominantly be out on the road maintaining existing relationships with clients, building the rapport and trust along with managing their expectations and accounts.
- Experience in working with Wholesale companies.
- FMCG background.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Good time management & attention to detail - being able adapt and prioritise is essential
- Strong personal resilience, negotiation & objection handling skills
- An outgoing personality, strong self-motivation with a proactive mentality and a will to succeed
- Full UK driving licence
Elevate Recruitment & Training Consultants Limited are a specialist FMCG industry recruiter. This vacancy is just one of a number of vacancies that we are working on within the sector – please get in touch for further details
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75444408