To provide a high quality Portfolio Management Service that meets the requirements of the Investment proposition. Support delivery of suitable TCF outcomes through management of client portfolios
Duties and responsibilities:
- Management of client accounts in line with objectives and risk tolerances through analysis, definition and implementation of asset allocation strategies within agreed Service Levels, to include portfolio rebalancing in line with model portfolios.
- Construction of bespoke discretionary and advisory portfolios where specialist requirements exist for advisory clients.
- Construction of Portfolio models in line with the appetite for risk as directed by the Investment Committee.
- Assist consultants’ activity in terms of client meetings, advice and reporting in accordance with agreed criteria.
- Maintenance of portfolio management procedures and documentation to meet regulatory requirements and provide appropriate audit trail and accountability.
- Produce Operational and Management Information as directed to support appropriate Portfolio Management Team Reporting requirements.
- Any other reasonable request made by a Director/Senior Manager of the Company or the Senior Portfolio Manager
Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Advanced Knowledge of the Financial Services Market, Investment Products and funds
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Compliance Regulatory Knowledge
- Knowledge of TCF Principles and how they apply to an individual role.
- Level 6 QCA Financial Markets qualification
- Working knowledge of Pershing’s Nexus and Nexus Complete Software Systems.
- Working knowledge of Avelo Software
- Procedural knowledge of relevant operational procedures
Synonyms: Portfolio Executive
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.