Are you enthusiastic, organised and have an eye for detail? Are you looking to work in an exciting industry?
As a rapidly growing start-up, our client specialising in video gaming has big plans for 2017 and need like minded people to join their talented, committed and driven team. This is a great opportunity to work within a great team with excellent career prospects.
Overview of Role
Our client is looking for a Digital Sales Co-ordinator to join the commercial team and support the sales and business development efforts.
- Responsible for assisting the commercial team with administrative tasks and developing processes and systems to ensure that all commercial elements are tracked and logged
- Assisting the commercial team in preparing, scheduling and running promotional sales periods with our publishing and etailer partners
- Co-ordinating the promotional process between sales and operations
- Collecting and preparing promotional sales results for analysis and client meetings
- Support the team in checking etailer marketing support and monitoring their plans
- Assisting with planning and scheduling for key events and trade shows
- Assisting with the preparation of presentations, sales materials and top line data reviews for internal and external meetings
- Responsible for completing competitor analysis of pricing, promotions, marketing support, industry updates etc.
- Assist the team in obtaining release schedules from all publisher partners
- Assisting the commercial team with marketing efforts to support product launches and promotional periods
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Previous experience working within an office and/or customer facing environment is essential
- Strong organisational and planning skills and a high attention to detail are essential
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge and experience of web-based project management applications such as Trello, desirable
- Ability to work well within a team and independently
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and prioritise tasks based on variety of factors
- Ability to communicate both written and orally in a confident and professional manner at all levels, both internally and externally
- Ability to react quickly, rescheduling and prioritising workload when necessary
- Confident in assessing situations and making decisions independently