Employee Relations Advisor 12 Month FTC
About The Role
Things are moving pretty fast here at Halfords! Have you got the pace, experience and career aspiration to move with us?
We are recruiting for a 12 month Fixed Term ER Advisor to cover maternity. We are a busy small team who provide first line employee relations advice to all areas of the business and case manage ER cases across the estate. As People Advisor, you will take responsibility for providing outstanding support to the business and key stakeholders. This advice will involve mitigating risk to the business and must consider the commercial aspects of running the business.
1) Partnering with the business to deliver a high quality and pro-active case management offer on ER issues such as; capability, disciplinary, grievances, absence management, the Equality Act, appeals, flexible working, ensuring consistency of decisions across the business.
2) Providing the business with pragmatic and commercial based solutions whilst considering the employment legal and risk framework
3) Providing coaching to managers to up skill and support them to reach positive outcomes with their colleagues.
4) Up-skilling and developing line managers and working with the ER Manager to develop, deliver and review training material and processes to up-skill line manager capability.
5) Maintaining an effective feedback loop with the People Business Partners to drive change
6) Escalate high risk cases to ER Manager as and when appropriate
7) Building relationships across the business to obtain support when formal meeting support is required on case work
8) Managing all cases in line with the Data Protection Act
9) Contributing to team development through the sharing of best practice and lessons learnt
10) Support the progress of ET’s, COT3’s and settlement agreements liaising with ACAS and solicitors as necessary.
11) Maintaining good supplier relationships with our well-being and third party legal providers.
12) Support the People team on business projects.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75350744