A brilliant interim opportunity has arisen with a school based in Solihull. They are actively seeking a Finance and Office Administrator to assist in the smooth running of the finance and school office.
Our client is a leading school based in the Solihull area. They are seeking our assistance to find an interim finance officer whilst they recruit a permanent member of staff to this post. The ideal candidate will have previous knowledge of accounts reconciliation, payroll, invoice processing, reconciliation of monthly petty cash and banking.
The successful candidate will be responsible for administrative and finance responsibilities. This will be inclusive of the creation of control account reconciliations, monthly payroll, petty cash and banking, purchase ledger and other ledger housekeeping. Additionally they will be tasked with administrative support to various department heads and the school secretary.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge of payroll, account reconciliation, purchase ledger as well as nominal and billing ledgers and banking (ESSENTIAL)
- Previously worked in a busy finance team (ESSENTIAL)
- A good level of computer literacy and the ability to work as part of a team
- Previously worked in education, preferably a school (DESIRABLE)
- Excellent organisation skills and the the ability to multi- task (DESIRABLE)
An hourly rate of £9-14/hour based on the candidate, as well as the possibility of flexible hours.