Social Worker - MASH- Interview This Week
Social Worker - MASH Team- Interview This Week
NonStop's client, based in the West Midlands, are looking for social workers to join their MASH Team. They are arranging interviews this week, if you are eager to get started in your next position this could be ideal.
They are looking to move quickly for this position and hold interviews as soon as candidates are available, if you are looking to get into your next locum position this could be ideal.
Ideally candidates will have MASH Experience. The contract is likely to be a minimum of 6 months, bringing you an increased level of stability.
This opportunity comes at the maximum pay rate for the area, ideal with the change in legislation meaning there will be more money in your pocket.
What NonStop Care offers:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
- IR35 Advice
What I offer:
- As the Senior Consultant for the West Midlands I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
- As a Qualified Social Worker I understand the market and offer a real insight into the locum or permanent market
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers, you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, please ring 0207 940 2100 for David Lord at NonStop Care.
Key Words: QSW, Qualified Social Worker, Child Protection, Referral and Assessment, Initial Assessments, Core Assessments, Section 47, Child in Need, Looked After Children, MASH