trainee sales person
have a lovely new role just in for a Trainee Sales person based in Coventry, for a company that manufacture components for gas cabinets for high profile customers all over the UK.
The Role will include:
- Schedule sales opportunities with business owners/Directors
- Self-generate new leads, appointments and referrals through day to day new business activity.
- Accurately build, manage and maintain your sales pipeline
- Make outbound customer calls to existing customers to ensure service levels are being met.
- Educating customers about features and benefits of products and services in order to improve product/service related sales and retention
- Handling customer care calls, making sure they get readily dealt with and customers receive efficient first class service
- To undertake other reasonable duties that may be expected
- To embrace and actively participate in positive change, being responsible for your own development within the business
- Learning about your organisation's products or services
- Liaising effectively between various Departments
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills
- Previous sales experience
- Excellent communication and listening skills, and general ability to impress with your professional manner and actions
- A flexible working approach to suit customer needs and business demands
- Proven ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Proactive approach to meeting deadlines and targets
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, organisational and follow-up skills
- Well-organised and accurate with the ability to prioritise workload
- Engineering background or knowledge would be an advantage but not essential
- Driving license is essential
This position is working 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday and will initially be 3 months working through the agency then moving into a permanent position upon successful completion of the first 3 months. Great working environment, established and professional team. Really interesting and varied work load, working in small team where everyone counts!
Please apply online.