We have an immediate requirement for a hard working and experienced Administrator who has extensive reporting and data analysis skills. If you have Advanced Excel skills, excellent attention to detail and are immediately available then please apply NOW!
- Answering incoming calls into the business.
- General administration duties.
- Monthly collation of risk assessment data.
- Extensive use of MS Excel including creating graphs, using formulas and v look ups.
- Processing monthly budgets.
- Responsible for keeping the staff clock in machine up to date.
- Analysing data.
- Setting up new starters.
- Producing and distribution of the company newsletter.
- Assisting the Purchasing Controller with the purchasing of chemicals.
- Previous experience as an Administrator is ESSENTIAL.
- The ability to work quickly, efficiently with high attention to detail is ESSENTIAL.
- Excellent PC Skills are required.
- Advanced Excel skills are ESSENTIAL
- You will be self motivated, proactive and have the initiative to work with little supervision.
- A salary of up to £17,500 per annum.
- Free parking and onsite facilities.
- 20 days holidays plus bank holidays.