Site Services Manager
Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With over 150 years of experience, Cargill provides food, agricultural, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Job location(s): Hereford
Working for Cargill’s European poultry business at the Hereford site, you will maintain the original condition of equipment through effective execution of routine maintenance schedules. You will ensure that the business is compliant with relevant legislation and standards, and that the business operates in a safe manner. You will be responsible of managing the utilities infrastructure to assure current and future capacity.
- Deliver and document compliance to meet all legal and statutory requirements
- Ensure continuity of key services whilst developing and delivering a proactive strategic plan to ensure future continuity
- Liaise with and support the reliability engineering team in coaching and deploying lean manufacturing tools and techniques to the services team
- Co-ordinate, react and escalate responses to sites issues as appropriate
- Development and management of routine planned maintenance schedule
- Occasional capital projects and budget management
- Completing health and safety investigations
- Ensure employee and product safety at all times by ensuring all company policies, standards, processes and procedures are fulfilled and adhered to
- Management of a team in accordance to company policies and procedures
- Qualified to degree or HND/HNC level in an Engineering discipline or equivalent - essential
- Working within a lean manufacturing or Total Predictive Maintenance (TPM) environment - essential
- Production experience at managerial level - essential
- Proven experience in managing teams - essential
- Change and project management experience - essential
- Effective communicator - essential
- Lean Manufacturing/TPM accreditation - desirable
- Safety Management (IOSH, NEBOSH preferred) - desirable
- FMCG manufacturing experience - desirable
- Budget control experience - desirable
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Send us your CV and cover letter in English today!